Preorder Guardian of the Night (Ships JULY)
Preorder to reserve your copy of the 2nd printing of the Guardian of the Night!
SHIPS JULY 2021
* guidebook included inside the box
Not only beautiful to look at—you will find The Guardian of the Night easy and intuitive to read from the beginning.
Why you will LOVE this deck:
From bats to bees, from a panther to a pangolin, from cattle to a capybara The Guardian of the Night brings to you a world full of vibrant, powerful, and wise creatures—each adding an additional layer of insight as you travel inward.
- Based on the traditional Rider-Waite-Smith, this deck will be easy to use for new Tarot readers as well as an interesting alternative for professional or well-seasoned tarot readers
- 78 beautifully illustrated works of art that come together to create a collection that will offer an enchanting reading whether you pulling one card or many.
- independently produced by the artist, not sold on Amazon
- Card Size 3.5"x5" premium 300gsm cardstock - Please note that this stock is not cardboard but rather a high-quality playing card stock. It shuffles soft and smooth - like buttah!
- Sturdy 2 Piece box
- PRINTED IN THE USA
- Eco-friendly packaging - no additional plastic (aside from bubble wrap for shipping)
- Made with love by an artist who is passionate about creating—not just a tarot deck, but a collection of art that inspires you to travel within.
- Professional readers: Your clients will LOVE looking at this deck during readings as well.
The energy of The Guardian of the Night
The Guardian of the Night Tarot offers guidance as we navigate our way through a dark time. It is not a tool to wash away or banish the darkness as it is here; many divine dreams emerge. Instead, this deck will help you uncover the gifts that nourish the soul. It will bring to your awareness of the beauty that lines the path. Walk confidently as your guide will also help you discover the pesky gremlins that set traps, hoping to keep you up for another sleepless night.
Meet your guides:
The Guardian of the Night Tarot offers you a unique blend of energy as Tarot and animal spirits come together. As the cards come to life, I draw upon each animal's essence as it is infused in every card of this deck, adding another layer of energy to your reading. This global collection of animal energy is ready to guide you on your journey and offer their individual gift of wisdom and inspiration.
For example, let's take spiders. Many people are terrified of spiders however the wisdom they share with us is as sprawling as the web they create. They teach us to be patient, to focus our energy on creating with an understanding that in time with the right preparation you will be rewarded. The spider is also a symbol of the strong feminine energy that is available to all of us and in many cultures it represents motherhood.